Global Goals: The Story so Far

On September 25th 2015, 193 world leaders committed to the Global Goals for Sustainable Development (SDGs). 17 goals to achieve 3 extraordinary things in the next 15 years.

End extreme poverty. Fight inequality and injustice. Fix climate change.

At Torriano Primary School we have been learning about the SDGs throughout the school year and how they will ‘Shape the Future’.

Each term, each year group focused on a range of different Global Goals.

Please watch our video to find out more.

9 comments on “Global Goals: The Story so Far

1. Miss Bush says:

Very impressive, your video can now be so influential. It shows what an extraordinary group of children you are, collaborating to inform everyone about the Global Goals and make a change. Astonishing, well done to the Torriano school community.
    Keep up the pressure, don’t let it drop, there’s no Planet B.

2. Isobel Mitchell says:

I think this is absolutely fantastic. What a brilliant focus for your learning and all the work you are doing is so creative. I hope many other schools follow your lead. Thanks

3. Damodar Khanal says:

Very nice thought provoking video well done.

4. jane carpenter says:

Keep it up Kids! You and your teachers are doing AMAAAZING work ~ such creative and clever teaching and learning and so inspiring for others. Well done!

5. Marie Morris says:

Well done Torriano Primary. Your inspirational video is an amazing achievement for the whole school community and was a joy to watch. It’s positive message gives great hope…….not only for my own grandchildren but for children all over the world. Their future will be much safer in the hands of Torriano ‘Change Makers’.
    Special thanks to all your fantastic, hardworking teachers who made it such an enjoyable experience for parents and grandparents to learn about the Global Goals too.

6. maeva4SD says:

I really thank miss williams and miss ssmpson for all the hard work they put into this video… They are really helping us become an ashoka school?!

7. Former Pupil says:

Use Tor to remain completely anonymous online. Because often just by visiting a site you’re sharing you’re location.

8. Charlotte Hunt says:

Hello! I’m a global learning advisor in the North of England. I have just watched your fabulous video in my office near Leeds. It is so inspiring. I loved seeing all your hard work whilst listening to the grovvy sound track. Now, I’m going to send the link to all my global teachers across Yorkshire and the North East and challenge them to include one global goal in their teaching this term. Do you think they can do it? With all those brilliant ideas captured in the video I think they just might. Thanks to everyone involved for sharing it.

9. Amazing! I love the video we done!

Comments are closed.