The Community and Leadership Support Assistant, Maria Lewis, works closely with parents and carers and provides a link between home and school. Click here for a list of useful links.
Maria’s role includes:
- acting as a link between home and school
- providing parent support
- promoting whole school learning events
- supporting regular attendance
- arrange parent information/coffee mornings
Maria can help with:
- secondary school transition
- admissions queries
- suggesting support services
- benefits and support
- new starts and settling in
- health issues and concerns
If you have any queries or would like to speak with Maria please email email@example.com.